Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sheldon was right

Jill, I'm sorry about this post, but I've been burying my head in the sand about this for too long, and I know you don't want to know.

Starbucks, unfortunately, is no good. I was so much better off not knowing how many calories my regular drink contained. It's way too close to the number in the cinammon rolls (from the last post). Does that mean I'm not going to drink it anymore? Well, no. But, I'm definitely going to feel more guilt when I do drink it. And, I'm probably going to think twice about having more than one a week (or two).

Just going up from a tall to a grande adds 140 calories. Wow, for only 30 cents more! Who knew it really did cost way more?

1 comment:

Jill's Home Childcare said...

It's only 140 calories for a tall "light" version! Don't listen to Sheldon anymore. heehee