Monday, September 17, 2007

Let's see if I can't say something every day

Well, I had this whole long blog typed up, but I decided it was opening myself up too much to inspection by everyone, and I deleted it. I might get to that point eventually, but I'm going to have to grow more before it happens. I would like to blog everyday, but it's hard. I don't think my life is that interesting. At least not enough for other people to want to read it. I need to write about the Transformed conference. Maybe after I listen to Hell's Best Kept Secret, I'll have the motivation to blog about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You don't have to have something profound to say to be entertaining...the weed gun made me laugh pretty good.

I know Angie is August 22 and the Ingrams are July 28. I'll make sure I update often.

Scott