Today we took 8 teenagers and Austin to The Way of the Master Transformed conference with Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and Todd Friel from the tv and radio shows. It was so incredible. I wish everyone from our church could have gone to this event. Unfortunately, I didn't realize before going to it how important I would think it to be. (Does that make sense?) I think people do not put enough importance on their eternal salvation. It really makes you sad when you realize it. It makes me want to go out witnessing with Sheldon and the kids. That would be way out of my comfort zone, but I don't think God wants us to always be comfortable. I may have to go with them.
The kids are still here, swing dancing. Someone just rang the doorbell. It was Madeline's mom, so I went to meet her. I liked her instantly. She said I looked like one of the teenagers. (The lights by the front door were kind of low.)
Too bad my pictures of Kirk aren't on here. Maybe I'll look later to see if you can see anything from the great distance in the upper 3rd floor balcony of Prestonwood Baptist Church.
I've been giving certain people a hard time for not blogging enough, and it's still true, but I must try to blog often myself or I'm no better than a hypocrite, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your brush with fame. Would love to hear all about the day today. I hope you feel caught up on my blog and I will do better.
Post a Comment