Thanks, Crazy Cricket, for adding to the fun with your fun-ness. Let's hope Carey joins us soon.
My family had a great time at Angie's party last night. We really, really enjoy those friendships (among the people there), and love reconnecting at parties like that.
After the party, (and once again, we were one of the last to leave--a pattern with us), we went to another friend's house to watch the Cowboys. It was fun because I didn't have to watch the game. (My friend) and I watched Ice Princess and talked. Then we went in the kitchen so we could continue visiting while she put away the food and dishes. Next thing I knew, she finished off the Coke straight from the bottle so she could throw it away. Sad thing is, it didn't strike me as odd or out of the ordinary at all until I caught the look she gave me. Then it was hilarious. (I would have done the same thing, but not in front of anyone. That's what made it so funny.)
When some of the kids were leaving, she asked if their mom was coming in or if she was out in the car. They said she was out in the car because she was in her pajamas. So, (friend) grabbed my arm and said, "Come on, I'll introduce you." She really made me laugh, and it felt good.
I have to close this now because this isn't the blog I intended to type today. I'll attempt to start over with a new one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm still waiting for the nail-biting too-scared-to-keep-reading post!! Just what's keepin you so busy over there? Oh. Forgot who I was talkin' to. sorry! :)
Post a Comment