Thursday, October 04, 2007

This crazy week

Well, Austin enjoyed the fair even though he didn't get to ride on any rides. Tuesday night we went to the homeschool meeting to have the kids' yearbook pictures taken. When the photographer tried to get Savanna to smile, he made the mistake of saying, "Can I see your mad face? How about your sad face? Can you make a sad face?" Little did he know, that's all you have to do to bring on the tears. She immediately started wailing. We let Andrew and Donovan go next while Sheldon talked to her and the woman in charge of yearbook bribed her with brownies from the bake sale table. Well, something worked because she finally cooperated. Which is more than we can say for Donovan's smile, right Jill?

I've been very busy this week. It seems some of the kids are already falling behind in schoolwork, and I must fix that.

1 comment:

Sheldon said...

It got allot crazier didn't it. Loosing your notebook, Aaron's driving stuff, Christmas presents, A/C going out...just be thankful for all the good weeks we've had this year...praise be to God!