Thursday, October 18, 2007

State Fair of Texas


Well, we went to the Fair. It was very fun. I wish we had taken more pictures, but it's so hard to take a bunch of pictures in the middle of having fun with so many little kids, so many strollers, wagons, and various "baggage" that comes with a group of 17 people at the Fair. I want to add a picture of Andrew and Austin because they were there too, but Uncle Steve took them off to have separate fun (rides) for awhile, and I think he may have taken some pics.

Luckily, the teenagers took some of their own pictures, so I copied this one from facebook. (Thanks Austin McD). Next year we'll be ordering free tickets for our private school, so hopefully we can save even the $3 and case of Dr. Pepper that it cost us to get in.

No comments: