Well, I tried to watch Saturday Night Live this past weekend. I thought I wanted to see it because Jon Bon Jovi was hosting.The first skit was straight from the 80's, and it was sort of funny. I didn't really laugh, and there was no cursing, but the 2 or 3 blasphemies by Amy Poehler really disturbed me.
When Richie Sambora forgot his lines, and Jon had to help him out, that was pretty funny.
The next skit was a game show, and that's when I had to turn it off. It made me remember why we quit watching that show in the first place. If it's not cursing, it's blasphemy. If it's not either, it's sex or adultery.
Sorry, Jill. It really lowered my opinion of Jon Bon Jovi to see that he would accept these roles. It was a disappointment to me. But, he is still cute. (That's not "lusting", just stating the obvious.)

No comments:
Post a Comment