Friday, November 02, 2007

Pumpkin Patch 2007

Well, we went for our annual pictures at the pumpkin patch last week. Here are all the kids we took: (Left to Right) Seth, Andrew, Presley, Austin, Donovan, Eden, Aaron, Alex, Savanna, Sydni, Sejal, and Summer. Sadly, procrastination made going during the week the only option for this year, so we made it into a fun little field trip for the daycare kids. Once I got into the van with everyone, I quickly decided that I would NEVER do anything like this again. It took an hour longer than I planned just to get out of the house. There was a poop explosion I did not anticipate, along with only shorts to change her into, which didn't work well with the cold front. So, I had to rummage through some of my own kids' outgrown clothes for pants. I wanted to document that I was not doing this again in case time has a way of erasing the trouble it took, and I somehow think I want to do this again next year. Next year must be on the weekend. I repeat, the weekend. I must plan better.
I've been neglecting my blog because, well, you know there just isn't much going on with people's blogs lately, so not much reason to even look, much less post anything. My blog friends have almost successfully discouraged me by their sad lack of participation. Thanks to Aaron, Scott, and Michele (and lately Jill) for regularly putting new meat on there for me.

Actually, and unfortunately, I'm not on the computer any less because I'm now logged onto facebook and myspace more often. I'm actually playing several games of scrabble simultaneously with some of my facebook friends. (Kids' friends is more accurate.) You all should get a facebook too. It's silly fun. (And it's fun, silly.)
Maybe later I'll post some pics from our Reformation Day celebration or the karate Halloween party.

1 comment:

Michele Force said...

Hey... I can barely keep up with the blogging and now you want me to get a facebook?? Eeek!

Myspace? Well, now, that's different. I do have a Myspace. It's the bed in my room.