It's ironic that I find naptime to be very stressful rather than relaxing. Strange, because it should be my time to relax, and I do try to relax during that time, but all it takes is one scream or tantrum or argument, and I'm on alert and stressed. It's so hard to make everyone be quiet so they don't wake the babies.
I think maybe it's because not all of the children are sleeping. Only the 3 day care kids sleep, while my own 6 kids are awake. Truly, all of my kids are not loud, but the little ones sure don't like to sit down and be quiet. I wonder how it'll be when school starts. Hopefully they'll all be sitting quietly doing school.
Except ds'03. He will be the one who's bored and wants to play loudly. Or dd'02 might need help. With her starting K this year, she'll need tons of one-on-one with me this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Been a while since we had nap time around here, but all my kids will be off to school starting Monday (including Cassie). So nap time might start again!! ;)
Thanks for checking out my blog. We missed you guys Tuesday! It was lots of fun. We talking about doing it again for a ladies event or couples. I love skating!!!
Post a Comment